Wednesday 25 September 2013

Here comes Rhyming Sy Snootles

Hello folks!
Legendary troubadour Paul Simon here with exciting news for you all.
 
You may remember my marriage to the lovely & talented Carrie Fisher, her off the proper Star Wars  movies.
 
Well I'm pleased to announce that my friends at Lucasfilms commissioned me to make a collection of new songs paying tribute to the wonderful movie series. Well, the good ones, anyway.
 
You'll hear such soon-to-be-classics as:
 
Tatooine Bound
CP30, you're breaking my heart.
The sound of jawas
Boy in the Bobba
Feeling Wookie
Retracted bridge over troubled water
Me & Obi-wan down by the schoolyard
You can call me Han.
Still Wookie after all these years.
50 ways to leave your Death Star
Father & child reunion
 
and several more...
 
You can enjoy "Jedi Knights and Negotiations" on CD, download, classic vinyl and of course a badly distorted holographic message hardwired into a droid.
 
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to talk to a man about making Annie Hall 2...

3 comments: